Sunday, August 31, 2008

Canada, eh?

Well, the trip to Sheridan starts with a 25hr flight, stopping over in Tokyo Narita Airport, then at Washington Dulles Airport. Dulles Airport was hectic. Just needed chickens and vegetables vendors to make it look more like a market. Didn't take much photos cause I was afraid of security and I was running for my next flight!Saw this interesting seat for shoe polish. Its blurry cause I was rushing. Blame it on customs, which took almost 1hr.
This theatre entrance is actually...
..the door to this bus-type thing. Its like a box, on monster truck chasis. I lost the pic for how it looks like, will post it when I find it. It swerves around and between planes taxi-ing around the runway. GTA should included these man.
Taking the small plane to Toronto. Flew above Niagara Falls. The U-shaped one belongs to Canada, and the one below belongs to USA. About a 45min drive from my town. Will post pics on it another time!
I actually flew over the school twice...but was on the wrong side of the plane to take it =/
With that hell flight over, I arrived in Oakville at 8pm(after clearing customs and getting my visas in order).
My Dad and I checked into an motel, and spent the next few days shopping for stuff.


Oakville is a nice place, although abit boring. Everything is FLAT. SOme of the taller buildings are bleak landmarks on the horison. Like the apartment building oppostie my school. All grey with no paint whatsoever. Apart from that, the town is quite nice and peaceful. Will post more of the town, but next, a glimpse of Sheridan and the dorm! to be cont.

No comments: