Sunday, August 31, 2008

Canada, eh? Pt 2

Went down to Sheridan for my orientation. Not sure why I din take any pics during the orientation. Maybe its was cuz I was being wisked into lecture after lecture on school services and important information.
After going for the lectures and finishing up my admin stuff, I went to look for my classrooms. Couldn't help but take a few pics of first year artwork. Its like a whole different level here..
Headed down to Toronto the next day, to get a very important item. Instant Noodles. The supermarkets only have 1 sucky brand, so hafta go down to chinatown to get the edible ones.

Yes they have it here tooThe shopping district. Lotsa people, of all kinds. There even way a day fair.
Saw this chinese guy the last time I was in Toronto. He's copying from that paper in his hand, but WOW. I hear China has sweatshops full of artists like him..scary.Coming up next, MOVING IN

No comments: